Terms & Conditions
1. By placing an Order, you make an offer to Sávee Beauty to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion. If we accept your Order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an Order Confirmation by email and it will be effective upon sending.
2. If we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by telephone or email.
3. Information contained on the Sávee Beauty pages constitutes an invitation to treat. No such information constitutes an offer by us to supply any Products.
1. Sávee Beauty currently accepts and Bank Transfer.
2. Buyers must pay the amount payable in Malaysian Ringgit as indicated in the Order Confirmation.
3. Sávee Beauty is not responsible for any Transaction Fees charged by your bank.
4. A Receipt will be issued as your proof of purchase after the payment is made. No cancellation of Order after payment is made.
1. Sávee Beauty endeavors to offer you competitive prices on the listed products. Sávee Beauty reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the Sávee Beauty Store at any time.
1. International buyers will be charged for the corresponding delivery fees.
2. Business days for delivery are Monday through Friday, excluding Malaysia Public Holidays.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your Products to the delivery address indicated on your Order Form submitted to us.
4. The title and risk of loss to all Products will pass to you on delivery. Sávee Beauty will ensure the Products are properly packed.
1. By placing your Order, you agree that we may store, process and use data collected from your Order Form solely for the purposes of processing your Order. Information collected will only be used within Sávee Beauty.
1. Sávee Beauty is not responsible for typographic errors.
2. Sávee Beauty reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
3. Sávee Beauty verifies correct pricing prior to delivery. Orders placed for goods based on incorrect prices mistakenly announced on the Sávee Beauty Store may be voidable.
4. Sávee Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order, whether accepted or not, if Sávee Beauty has reasonable grounds to believe that you have or will breach these terms and conditions.
5. Sávee Beauty will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising from our delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfill or otherwise discharge any of our obligations under the Contract, to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
6. For safety purposes, if you have allergic skin, please do a patch test before using the Products you have not used before. Stop using the Products if skin irritation occurs. We shall not be held responsible for any skin irritation occurring from using the Products. For serious conditions please consult a doctor immediately.